Sleepy’s Terms and Conditions of Sale
Sleepy’s The Mattress Experts reserves the right to change prices for products displayed on our online site at any time. The price payable for the goods shall be the price applicable on the date the goods are confirmed as ordered.
All prices are shown in Australian dollars.
A charge of 10% GST is included in the retail price and the freight price shown.
Colours can vary slightly from those shown on your computer.
Payment Methods and Processing
Sleepy’s The Mattress Experts currently accepts Visa, Mastercard and America Express only. Goods are sent when the total amount has been approved and debited from your account. Placing your order means you are engaged in a contract and that you unconditionally accept the prices and descriptions of the items you have ordered.
Deliveries and Shipping
All domestic orders will be received in approximately 10-14 working days. Please note, this time frame is dependent on the leadtimes from our manufacturers as our mattresses are made when ordered.
Delivery charge for all orders includes postage and handling. This fee is determined by our third party delivery agents, and is based primarily on the physical size of the order placed and the distance between the store and the place of delivery.
Online Exchange and Returns
We reserve the right not to refund for “change of mind”.
Refund Policy – Faulty Goods
Refunds, exchanges and repairs will not be provided after delivery has occurred unless the item is faulty, not doing what it’s supposed to do, significantly different to that shown or described to you.
If you believe an item is faulty, we may need to have the item assessed by the manufacturer to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, refund or repair. If goods are found to be faulty, damaged or incorrectly dispatched, Sleepy’s reserves the right to replace, repair, refund monies, or a credit voucher towards a further purchase.
If a refund is agreed to, for whatever reason, between the store of purchase and the customer, it will be less delivery charges.
Refund Policy – Change of Mind
We reserve the right not to refund for “change of mind”.
Refund Policy – Warranties
Most furniture and electrical items have a manufacturer’s warranty. Our sales team can advise you of the conditions of the warranty, or for further information you can contact the manufacturer or supplier directly.
Refund Policy – Cancellation of order
Cancellation of orders will attract an administration fee equal to 20% of the total value of the goods.
Refund Policy – Delivery
Late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement or entitle you to cancel an order. Sleepy’s relies on the delivery services of third party delivery agents. We will not accept liability for any loss arising from a late delivery due to unforeseen circumstances. e.g. manufacturing, truck breakdown, natural disasters etc.
Our full refund policy can be seen here.
Conditions of Gift Certificates
Certificates can be redeemed for online or in-store merchandise only and not for cash. Certificates can only be redeemed with Sleepy’s. No change or credit will be given: any remaining balance on the card can only be used in whole or part against future purchases.
Social Media Giveaways Terms and Conditions
- Conditions of entry:
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these conditions of entry.
- To enter the ‘Giveaway’ please check our Instagram page.
- Entry is limited to all residents of Australia over the age of 18 years.
- The owners, management and employees (or immediate family) of Sleepy’s: The Mattress Experts (the promoter) are not eligible to enter.
- Entries close at 5:00pm AEST on Sunday 29 September 2019.
- The prize is final, not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or traded.
- The competition is ran by Sleepy’s: The Mattress Experts Facebook and Instagram National accounts only. Exclusive for online. No stores are involved in this giveaway.
- Draw details: The competition will be drawn the day after the competition has been closed at Sleepy’s: The Mattress Experts head office Unit 5, 126 Links Avenue South, Eagle Farm QLD Australia 4009. The prize winner will be picked randomly by a computer program.
- The winner will be notified in writing via Facebook/Instagram. If the winner has not responded to any communications the prize will be re-drowned and the previous winner will be notified in writing that the prize will be re-drawn. Sleepy’s will notify the new winner with the same process mentioned above.
- All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into Sleepy’s: The Mattress Experts, not time of transmission by the entrant.
- The entrant releases from and indemnifies the Promoter against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion, or breach of these terms and conditions, including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Any portion of the prize unused will be forfeited.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter is Sleepy’s: The Mattress Experts head office Unit 5, 126 Links Avenue South, Eagle Farm QLD Australia 4009 ABN 51 104 154 627.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.