The Sleepy’s 60 Night Comfort Exchange Guarantee provides customers with peace of mind when purchasing a new mattress. Where a customer is dissatisfied with the comfort level of their new mattress they can exchange it.
Terms and Conditions
The following conditions apply:
- The guarantee is limited to one exchange per purchase.
- The mattress needs to be slept on for a minimum of 14 nights (to allow your body to adjust to the new mattress) and a maximum of 60 nights from the date the mattress was delivered.
- A mattress that is damaged or soiled in any way, will be exempt from the 60 night comfort exchange guarantee. We, therefore, strongly recommend that a waterproof mattress protector be used on the mattress at all times.
- If the amount of your original mattress purchase is less than $1,000, the current recommended retail price will be applied to the replacement mattress (less the amount of the original mattress purchase). Sale prices do not apply.
- If the amount of your original mattress purchase is greater than or equal to $1,000, the current recommended retail price less 30% will be applied to the replacement mattress (less the amount of the original mattress purchase). Sale prices do not apply.
- No refund will be given if the replacement mattress is of lesser value than the original mattress purchase price.
- A delivery and pick-up fee will be charged to customers for the comfort exchange service.
- The Comfort Exchange is only valid at the store of purchase.
- This policy does not apply to pillows, custom-made orders or sales of floor stock mattresses. Custom-made orders include mattresses made to non-standard sizes (e.g. caravan mattresses),and zipped mattresses.
- The owner or manager of the Sleepy’s store from where the mattress was purchased will have absolute discretion as to the application of these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about our Comfort Exchange Guarantee, please contact us.